Joint health is an integral part of your overall well-being as it helps support mobility. But as your body ages, the production of glucosamine (an essential compound found in the tissue that cushions joints) decreases. This exposes your joints to the risk of injury and inflammation.
It's recommended that you maintain a healthy lifestyle, including doing regular exercise, eating a healthy diet, and drinking enough water to prevent this from happening. But if your diet fails to provide enough nutrients to keep your joints healthy, you may require to fill the gap using joint supplements.
Essentially, joint supplements are processed from natural foods. They have no adverse side effects unless you have other underlying conditions. In addition to supplementing diets, they are prescribed to people with joint injury and other common joint illnesses, like arthritis. Though joint supplements don't provide immediate relief like regular medication would, they help repair the cartilage (the tissue cushioning your joints), thereby promoting your joint health in the long-run.
What Supplements Should I Take for Joint Pain?
There are several causes of joint pain. Injury, arthritis, and other medical conditions like gout and lupus can all lead to joint pain. A random joint injury, like an injured knee, may be treated with traditional medicine. However, for long-term conditions like arthritis, prolonged use of the drugs may have negative side effects on your body, like irritating your digestive tract. This may increase the risk of developing other health conditions.
In this case, using supplements may be a smart solution as they can boost your joint health and help relieve the associated pain without sparking complications. But as much as you would want to click the buy now button and order your bottle, it's advisable to consult your doctor before taking any supplements. This is especially crucial if you have other medical conditions or you are using medication.
Below is a list of some supplements that are prescribed for relieving joint pain. Even if your joints aren't aching, but you would like to promote your joint health, these will also help. However, the list is not exhaustive. There are loads of other safe supplements on the market. But you cannot go wrong with the following;
- Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin D
- Omega 3
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
These supplements are naturally extracted from food substances and are useful in building cartilage. You may want to have as many of these supplements as your doctor recommends. However, buying each of the essential nutrients may turn out to be very expensive.
Our recommended solution is to get a supplement that combines most minerals and vitamins, like Movexa or Equalize. Movexa is a comprehensive joint supplement that contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B-1, zinc, among other essential nutrients. Equalize is also an excellent joint supplement, even though it's generally used in combating inflammation in several other health problems. Its components include zinc, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B-12, vitamin D, etc.
What Are the Side Effects of Taking Joint Supplements?
Generally, joint supplements are well-tolerated. However, for most supplements, there are a few side effects that may occur mainly at the administration's initial stages. These include; heartburn, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, increased intestinal gas, blood-thinning, etc.
If you have other medical conditions or you are on medication, you may experience other side effects depending on your situation. It's therefore vital to consult your doctor before using the supplements.
Should I Take Joint Supplements While Pregnant or Breastfeeding?
There are opposing views on whether it is safe to take joint supplements while pregnant/breastfeeding or not. While some support it, others feel the risk is too much hence caution against it. According to Web MD, many supplements are yet to be tested for side effects on developing and growing babies. Therefore, women who are planning to conceive, are pregnant, or breastfeeding should avoid using them.
It's always good to be on the safe side, especially where a life-threat is involved, but if your situation demands that you use them, you should first talk to your doctor.
Who Else Should Not Take Joint Supplements?
- Those under medication - According to this article by the National Institute of Health, health experts discourage combining supplements with other medicines unless your doctor has authorized you.
- Surgery patients - Experts also recommend that you avoid taking supplements before going for surgery.
- Shellfish-allergic people - Glucosamine is extracted from shellfish. If you are allergic to shellfish, you may need to talk to your physician before taking the supplements to avoid triggering reactions.
- Blood sugar patients - Like blood sugar medication, some joint supplements have blood-thinning effects. This could be risky for diabetics and people with other blood sugar illnesses. Glucosamine is also known to impair glucose and insulin tolerance. Thus, the administration of the supplements should strictly be under your doctor's approval.
Movexa: Eden Formulations' Natural Joint Support Supplement
Suppose you are experiencing joint pain, either from an injury or illness, or you just want to compensate for the deficiencies in your diet with supplements to enhance your bone health. In that case, you can start using supplements as soon as your doctor authorizes you.
In case you are not sure which one to try, we recommend Movexa. Like we mentioned earlier, this is a comprehensive joint support supplement that combines many ingredients known to promote joint and bone health.
- No side effects - Unlike other joint supplements, users of Movexa have not reported any side effects.
- Full-refund guarantee - Eden Formulations offers a full-refund, 60-day guarantee.
- See results within 60 days - Movexa has been on the market since 2011, and many users admit the supplement has been effective in relieving joint pain. In a nutshell, the supplement will strengthen your joints, lubricate and protect them, and increase their flexibility, all within a span of 60 days.
To learn more about Movexa and other Eden Formulations' products, kindly visit our website or call us at 1-855-542-4639.